Aloe Vera is known as a wonder plant, it grows wild and is also cultivated around the world. You can grow it indoor in a pot as well as outside. It contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties as well as vitamin A, C, E and B12 and also contains calcium, copper, magnesium, potassium sodium and zinc. It has been in use for thousands of years for agricultural as well as medical purposes.
Benefits of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera gel is used in medicines to cure constipation, skin disease and infections as a natural remedy. It is used commercially as an ingredient in yogurts and beverages to improve digestion. It is also used to get relief from arthritis, bowl diseases, inflammation, and sunburn and to help heal wounds. Here are its amazing benefits that are associated with health:
- Consuming about 2 ounces of its fresh gel at mealtime helps to improve the digestive system.
- Contains antibacterial properties so apply fresh gel on fruits and vegetables to keep them fresh for a long period of time.
- Provides relief to bleeding gums and also treats swollen gums very effectively.
- Helps to regulate blood sugar level with type-2 diabetes if it is consumed on a regular basis.
- Consume 200 milligrams of its gel on a daily basis to get relief from bowl movement problems and constipation.
- Due to antibacterial properties it helps to heal minor wounds faster than dressings.
- Helps with dandruff and also moisturizes dry hair and itchy scalp.
- Has alkaline properties and helps to maintain pH level in the body.
- Inflammation is the main cause of various diseases and it helps reduce inflammation and also reverses the side effects caused by inflammation.
- Consume 200 milligrams gel daily for 3 to 4 weeks to lower cholesterol.
- Heals cold sores
- Apply fresh gel externally to get relief from muscle and joint aches.
- Take 2 teaspoon of fresh Aloe Vera juice with a glass of warm water on an empty stomach to detoxify your body.
- It is also an alternate to shave gel as it reduces the irritation and inflammation.
- Contains vitamin C and E, which help fight aging and keep your skin fresh and healthy for a long time.
- Helps kill bacteria causing acne and also reduces the acne marks.
- Drink Aloe Vera juice to cure piles and acidity.
Avoid consuming it for a long period of time and taking high dose because it can cause stomach ache, weight loss and heart problems. Always seek professional medical help to eat foods that contain medicinal properties.
Just because some foods have medicinal properties doesn’t mean that we should start consuming them in large quantities. In order to get medical benefits from it, make it a small part of your daily diet.
Aloe Vera looks like a simple plant but it is extremely effective in treating the above-mentioned conditions so start using it today and enjoy its amazing benefits associated with health.