Anti Cancer Foods not only help to protect you from cancer but also can reverse the symptoms of this chronic disease if it is diagnosed on an early stage. Our body needs fresh air, pure water, vitamins and minerals to function properly therefore if we provide all theses ingredients to our body we can improve and maintain our health for long time.
How to prevent Cancer
You can prevent developing cancer if you make changes in your life style. Here are few tips to prevent cancer:
- Smoking causes cancer so avoid smoking to improve your health. You can speak to your doctor about quit smoking products that help to stop smoking.
- Drink recommended amount of pure water every day that is essential to maintain your health.
- Processed and canned foods can cause cancer therefore avoid eating such foods to stay healthy.
- Physical activity and maintaining healthy weight also helps to lower the risk of developing cancer therefore embed walk and exercise in your life.
- Limit your alcohol consumption that will also help to stay healthy.
- Avoid exposing to polluted environment and also follow health and safety instruction at work place.
- Avoid fizzy and sugary drinks, which cause excess calorie intake and weight gain.
- Regular medical care help to protect you from cancer therefore go often for medical check ups.
List of Foods that help to fight cancer
Various fruits, vegetables, beans, grains and roots are full of nutrients, which help to fight cancer as well as improve overall health and help body to function optimally. You need to incorporate such foods in your daily diet to stay away from cancer.
All the foods mentioned below are proven to protect you from Cancer but you need to eat variety of foods to stay healthy. A well balanced diet is always better for your health:
- Apples contain antioxidant properties and also rich in vitamin C which help to protect from cancer.
- Blueberries are rich in vitamin C & K as well as high in anti oxidants therefore include them in your diet to stay healthy.
- Carrots are rich source of vitamin A & K, which improve immune system and help maintain cells health.
- Broccoli is another high protein food as compared to other vegetables. It is full of vitamin C and K therefore incorporate in your daily diet to obtain health benefits.
- Tomatoes are excellent source of vitamin A, C, K and Potassium that help our body to fight dead cells, which cause cancer at later stage.
- Cherries are good source of fibre and also contain other nutrients like vitamin C and Potassium that help your body to function properly.
- Cranberries are great source of dietary fibre and vitamins C as well as high in anti oxidants therefore incorporate them in your diet to obtain health benefits.
- Dark Green Leafy Vegetables like spinach, Kale, Mustard greens, Romanian Lettuce and Chicory are rich in antioxidants and help to remove free radicals from body that cause cancer.
- Flaxseeds provide a variety of nutrients to the body like Magnesium, Manganese, Selenium and Copper as well as a good source of fibre. Our body require all these nutrients to function properly.
- Garlic is another anti cancer vegetable that that contain antibacterial properties and also helps reducing inflammation in the body.
Usually consumption of Anti Cancer Foods is safe but as precautionary measures seek a professional medical advice before you start consuming them.
Just because some foods have medicinal properties doesn’t mean that we should start consuming them in large quantities. In order to get medical benefits from it, make it a small part of your daily diet.
When you buy fresh fruits and vegetables make sure they are grown organically, are fresh and also are within the use by date. You can store fresh foods in the refrigerator to keep them fresh for longer time.Wash the fresh vegetables and fruits thoroughly before you consume them.