There are various fruits on the planet that help to promote weight loss but some of which are the best weight loss fruits. If you are looking for ways to reduce weight then make changes in your eating habits and include the healthiest fruits in your diet. You can choose fruits that are loaded with vitamins & minerals, low in sugar & calories and high in fiber to achieve your weight loss goals.
List of best weight loss Fruits
Here is the list of fruits that you can eat as a snack, add them to your cereals or make delicious smoothies to lose your weight.
- Apples contain high amount of dietary fiber and water. They also help to lower blood sugar level and prevent from certain types of cancer. It is more beneficial if you eat apples in the morning. My favorite apples are pink lady.
- Oranges are one of the most popular fruits. They are low in calories and fat and also help to reduce weight. They contain antioxidant properties and are rich in vitamin C, which help to improve immunity and burn fat fast.
- Papaya is one of the healthy fruit. It is low in calories and high in fiber and contains vitamin A & C and is also packed with antioxidants. It helps to fight inflammation as well. It allows filling up without consuming a lot of calories that make it easier to lose weight. You can eat it diced or make it into a smoothie for breakfast.
- Pineapples contain vitamin C, Manganese and Copper. They improve immunity and promote weight loss.
- Blueberries are also one of the healthiest fruit on the earth. They contain antioxidant properties and are excellent for weight loss. You can top them up on cereals or salads, add them into yogurt or enjoy in smoothies.
- Strawberries are high in water content and low in carbohydrate and also excellent for weight loss. You can eat them as single ingredient or top them up on salads or make smoothies to enjoy its health benefits.
- Avocados contain healthy fat and also help to improve the digestive health as well as promote weight loss. You can add them to salads or make smoothies to get health benefits.
- Raspberries contain vitamin C and also increase your body’s fat burning ability therefore add them in your diet. One of my favorite recipes is to add them to Greek yogurt and eat them in breakfast to get optimum benefits.
- Grapefruits contain certain enzymes that help burn fat if you eat them half an hour before a meal therefore add them in your diet and give a boost to your weight loss efforts.
- Pears are loaded with fiber and they help to improve metabolic rate and also keep you full for long time and help to promote weight loss.
- Pomegranates are full of antioxidants and remove toxins from your body. They boost metabolism and help to reduce weight.
- Watermelon has high water content, which keeps you hydrated and full for long time. It improves digestion and helps to lose weight therefore add it in your diet to get health benefits.
The above mentioned are best weight loss fruits therefore add them in your diet. When you buy fruits make sure they are fresh, have been grown in a natural environment, cultivated in your local area and most importantly they are in season. An example of a seasonal food is watermelon, which is full of nutrients but if you eat it during wintertime you wont get many nutrients from it.
Just because some foods have medicinal properties doesn’t mean that we should start consuming them in large quantities. In order to get medical benefits from it, make it a small part of your daily diet.
Water is 100% calorie free and also helps to burn more calories. It is really effective to reduce weight but make sure the drinking water temperature is same as your body’s temperature. Avoid drinking water just before or after your eat your meals. Always drink water in a sitting position and drink it sip by sip to get the maximum benefits.