Detoxifying is the medicinal removal of toxic substances from a living organism including the human body. The toxic substances are one of the main reasons you develop a disease in your body. Our body has five detox organs that are liver, intestine, kidney, lungs and skin. Human body gets toxins from various sources but mainly from Air, Water, Food, Drugs & Alcohol, Smoking and household & personal care products. Stress and negative thoughts are also a source of toxins.
The right diet and your life style can make a big difference in your life so make sure you eat healthy and keep a balanced diet to maintain your health.
How to Detoxify
Our body is formed to eliminate the toxins itself but it depends on your eating habits and lifestyle. Here are few things you can adopt that will help your body to eliminate toxins:
- Eat fruits and vegetables as they will not only boost your immunity and detoxify your body but will also help to heal the damaged caused by toxins.
- Consume fruits and vegetables that are grown organically and are free from pesticides and chemicals.
- Drink at least 1.2 litres of water everyday as this will help your body eliminate toxins but make sure you are drinking pure water.
- Eliminate sugar from your diet as it raises toxins in your body and takes a long time to digest and also causes diabetes.
- When you buy meat and poultry look for organic, as they are pesticide free. It is better to buy wild fish instead of the farm grown one.
- Avoid eating processed and packed foods as such they contain preservatives and artificial flavours that raise toxins in your body.
- When you buy prepared foods check the label and make sure you are buying the best quality foods that are beneficial for health.
- Eat plain and live set yogurt that contains healthy bacteria, which are essential to boost your immunity and detoxify your body.
- Always use organic, natural and environment friendly household and personal care products as such products are also one of the source our body get toxins.
- Quit smoking and avoid drinking alcohol as these two also raise toxins in your body.
- Stress also raises toxins in your body so learn effective ways to manage stress. Unhealthy food is also one of the causes of stress.
- Exercise is another natural way to eliminate toxins from your body.
The most effective way to detoxify your body naturally is to practice yoga and I would recommend the Kapalbhati, which I practice every day early in the morning and enjoy the health benefits.
It is worth mentioning here that when you begin to detoxify your body, you will feel tired and achy but those symptoms will only last for a short period of time and after that you will feel more fresh and healthy.
[amazon_link asins=’B01DHQKSPU’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’careawcr-21′ marketplace=’UK’ link_id=’74c71b7d-483d-11e7-8806-892b38598f1d’]