Green Tea is one of the healthiest beverages on the planet due to its antioxidant properties. This drink help to reduce inflammation in the body, promote weight loss and also protect from certain types of cancers. It contains powerful medicinal properties that help to protect body from various diseases. It also contains amino acids that help to improve brain functions. Regular consumption of green tea improve cardiovascular health as well therefore add this drink in your daily diet.
The green tea is originated in China but in these days it is produced in various countries. The green tea is made from leaves of Tea Plant or Tea Tree. There are various types of green tea, which depends on growing conditions, harvesting time and production process.
Health benefits of Green Tea
Green Tea contain Manganese and Zinc as well as Vitamin A, C, B5 and K. Here are the health benefits of Green Tea:
- Kills bacteria that causes bad breath as well as improves pH level in the mouth.
- Improves oral health and stop dental decay.
- Regulate blood sugar so add it in your diet to lower type 2 diabetes.
- Antioxidant properties decrease inflammation in the body and provide relief from pain.
- Helps to treat depression and also sharp memory.
- Contains powerful antioxidants that remove toxins from the body.
- Helps beat oxidative stress and also protect from certain type of cancers.
- Boosts immune system as well as help burning fat in the body.
- Protect eyes from vision loss due to oxidation.
- Help regulate blood pressure and also stabilise the blood sugar level.
- Moringa tea contains more calcium and iron that help to promote bone health.
- Contain no calories therefore you can drink more to obtain health benefits.
- Regular consumption reduces the risk of Parkinson’s disease both in males and females.
- Helps to recover body from radiation symptoms.
- Improves skin health and keep your skin acne free.
- Antioxidant properties provide relief from arthritis pain.
- Helps reduce acid level in stomach and balance pH level in the body.
Usually consumption of Green Tea is safe but as precautionary measures seek a professional medical advice before you start consuming it. Green tea may cause headache, dizziness, stomach pain or sleep disorders therefore limit your consumption and avoid going binge.
Just because some foods have medicinal properties doesn’t mean that we should start consuming them in large quantities. In order to get medical benefits from it, make it a small part of your daily diet.
Green tea is available in grocery stores and in the supermarkets all year round. When you buy it make sure it is grown organically and is within the use by date. You can store it at home at room temperature in an airtight glass container away from sunlight to keep it fresh for longer time.