Arthritis is a disease which causes painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints.
Symptoms of Arthritis
- Stiffness that results from sitting for a long time or after waking up in the morning.
- Difficulty in moving a joint.
- Redness around joint or if it is swollen.
- If a joint aches constantly or the pain that come and go.
- Pain that worsens after exercise.
A healthy diet and exercise plays a major role in healing Arthritis. The foods that help reduce inflammation include Fish, Fenugreek seeds, fresh Fruits and Vegetables, Beans, Olive oil and whole Grains. The organic foods are more nutritious than non organic so choose to eat the organic ones.
Avoid eating foods that trigger inflammation like dairy products, sugary foods, refined carbs, fried foods and processed foods. Smoking and drinking alcohol also triggers inflammation.
Home remedies to get relief from arthritis:
- Drink more water to flush out the toxins from your body that create inflammation.
- Detoxify your body through yoga breathing practice. Kapalbhati is one of the best breathing practices.
- Child pose is a great yoga move that gives your body a good stretch and makes it more flexible.
- Shed extra weight and provide relief to your knees.
- Exercise reduces stiffness and increases flexibility; it strengthens the muscles that provide support to the joints.
- Avoid taking excessive protein as this causes inflammation.
- Eat fresh grated carrots with squeezed fresh lemon juice on them.
- Lemon juice is a source of vitamin C. Blend 1Tbs of fresh lemon juice in one glass of water and drink 3 times a day, this will reduce inflammation.
- Massage the affected joint with almond oil or sesame seed oil this will give relief from the pain (I have provided the link of these products at the bottom of this post).
- Blend fresh lemon juice in organic turmeric powder and make a paste. Apply that paste on the affected joint to get relief from the ache.
- Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory substance. Drink turmeric tea twice a day.
- Drink ginger tea to reduce inflammation in the body.
The human body has the ability to heal itself but we need to fulfil the basic requirements like fresh air, pure water, sunshine and fresh fruits & vegetables for it to cooperate.
[amazon_link asins=’B00E5XLC9G’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’careawcr-21′ marketplace=’UK’ link_id=’5a05b547-4a97-11e7-b184-07da21ab707a’]