You might have heard that the digestion process starts from your mouth, as your teeth break down food and the saliva blends into the food, which helps food to digest properly and absorb nutrients in your body. The more you chew the food the better it is for digestion.
It is vital to take care of your teeth this can be done by avoiding sugary foods; fizzy drinks and packed juices as these cause bacteria growth in your mouth and your teeth become sensitive.
Eating habits and care
- Avoid eating sugary foods if you want healthy and cavity free teeth.
- Consume raw and cooked vegetables especially leafy greens.
- Avoid eating processed foods as these foods contain preservative that are bad for oral health.
- Include fresh fruits in your daily diet.
- Brush your teeth twice a day and use inter dental brush or floss to make sure the food pieces are removed from the teeth gaps. The food pieces cause bacteria growth in your mouth, which leads to tooth decay and gum disease.
- If your teeth become sensitive use pepper and salt paste to get relief.
- In case of tooth ache use raw garlic paste. Garlic has antibacterial properties, which is very useful for toothache.
- Cloves have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Grind 2 cloves and blend with organic extra virgin olive oil and apply on the affected area to get relief.
- You can treat bleeding gums with Asafoetida. Take half a teaspoon Asafoetida fry it in the clarified butter and apply on the affected area for immediate relief.
- Take a glass of warm water and blend half a teaspoon of cooking salt. Use this mixture to rinse your mouth for instant relief form toothache.
- Extract juice of wheat grass and use it as mouthwash. Wheat grass has antibacterial properties.
- The best oral detoxification is oil pulling. Take a tablespoon of organic extra virgin olive oil or sesame oil and swish in your mouth for 10 minutes or 15 minutes for better results.
These are the natural ways to look after your oral health. Take control of your oral health today and enjoy the health benefits.
[amazon_link asins=’B00E5XLC9G’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’careawcr-21′ marketplace=’UK’ link_id=’0e047622-4a97-11e7-b6ff-0bc574e696b2′]