Sesame seeds are one of the healthiest foods
Sesame seeds are rich in vitamins and minerals also known as one of the world’s healthiest foods. Sesame seeds have been used for thousands of years as a way to improve health. They are very small in size but the benefits are massive. They contain zinc, iron, copper, manganese, calcium and magnesium, which are required for healthy human body.
Sesame seeds come in different colors but brown, white and black are the most common. The black ones are known to be better than others and are more flavorful. They are a rich source of healthy fats, which is required for heart health, and also promote healthy skin. They have disease preventing and fighting properties.
- Lowers LDL and promotes heart health.
- Helps regulate blood pressure the natural way.
- Improves metabolism and helps burn fat.
- Helps absorb nutrients in the body.
- Contains zinc that helps to improve hair and skin health.
- Helps reduce type-2 diabetes.
- Contains calcium that helps improve bone health.
- Reduces inflammation in the body that helps get relief from arthritis.
- Contains fiber that helps bowl movement and relieve constipation.
- Sesame oil improves oral health like prevent cavities and remove plaque.
- Sesame oil prevents skin disorders.
- Helps to improve iron deficiency.
- Helps detoxifying body.
- Protects against DNA damage due to radiation.
- Improves liver health.
- Sesame seed oil prevents wrinkles and pigmentation.
- Contains magnesium that helps improve respiratory health.
- Regular consumption of black sesame seeds helps reduce backache.
- Sesame oil is an inflammatory agent and has good healing properties.
Just because some foods have medicinal properties doesn’t mean that we should start consuming them in large quantities. In order to get medical benefits from it, make it a small part of your daily diet.
How to use
Sesame seeds are easily available in grocery stores all year round. You can consume sesame seeds whole or ground in different ways like eating them raw or toasted or blending them into smoothies; use its oil or butter. Its butter is called tahini, which is a good alternative to peanut butter. You can sprinkle them on salads or as a topping on bread.
[amazon_link asins=’B01L2IRXX0′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’careawcr-21′ marketplace=’UK’ link_id=’2ac7e945-542f-11e7-9583-31c28963e28b’]